Thank you for visiting Octaura!
2. Company's Collection And Use Of Information
In order to provide you with particular Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain details or information about you. Information that you submit through our Website may include basic contact details, including your name, email address and phone number, which we will use to communicate with you regarding the Company’s services, as well as any other information you choose to include in communications with us, for example, when sending a message through the Contact Us web form.
3. How the company shares your information
In certain circumstances, the Company may share your information with third parties. Such circumstances may include:
- With vendors or other service providers, such as data analytics vendors and security vendors
- With our affiliates or otherwise within our corporate group
- To comply with applicable law or any obligations thereunder, including cooperation with law enforcement, judicial orders, and regulatory inquiries
- In connection with an asset sale, merger, bankruptcy, or other business transaction
- To enforce any applicable terms of service
- To ensure the safety and security of the Company and/or its users
- With professional advisors, such as auditors, law firms, or accounting firms
4. Third party websites and links
5. Children’s privacy
We do not seek or knowingly collect any personal information about children under 13 years of age. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected information about a child under 13 years of age, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 13 years of age who has provided us with their personal information, you may contact us using the below information to request that it be deleted.
6. Data Security
Please note that any information you send to us electronically, while using the Website or otherwise interacting with us, may not be secure when it is transmitted to us. We recommend that you do not use unsecure channels to communicate sensitive or confidential information to us. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee “perfect security.” Any information you send us through any means is transmitted at your own risk.
7. International Users
We may transfer your personal information to our affiliates, agents, contractors, service providers, and to third parties in various countries and jurisdictions around the world. By using the Website, or providing any personal information to us, where applicable law permits, you acknowledge the transfer, processing, and storage of such information outside of your country of residence where data protection standards may be different.
8. How To Contact Us
Last revised: May 5th 2022